Recent reports have suggested that 8” tablets are perhaps the way to go in the future, but we have also heard reports that companies such as Samsung are prepping tablets of the 12” variety. We have heard the rumors that such tablets could be in the works, with evidence of a certain SM-P900 tablet being spotted in UAProf as well. In case that wasn’t enough “evidence” for you, the Korea Economic Daily has recently made claims that Samsung is currently “engaged in development of a 12-inch tablet PC”, and that the display will (naturally) be made by Samsung Display and is expected to have a display resolution higher than that of Full HD, which according to previous leaks has suggested a 2560×1600 resolution.
Apart from that not much else was shared about the device, but speculation has it that it would most likely be powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 5 Octa processor. According to the report, they expect that the tablet will be released in October, meaning that there is a good chance Samsung could announce the tablet before that, assuming the rumors are true of course. Samsung is expected to hold an event on the 4th of September during IFA 2013 but at this point
Next Story: Street Fighter Will Not Be Arriving On The Wii U
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo