We know that Sprint is expected to play home to several Windows Phone devices, like the HTC 8XT and the Samsung ATIV S Neo. While the HTC 8TX is already available from Sprint and has been since the 19th of July, we have yet to hear about the Samsung ATIV S Neo. We have seen cases for the phone arrive in Sprint stores suggesting a release could be imminent, and for those who have been holding out for the device, you’re in luck because it seems that the phone could be released this Friday. This is according to a WPCentral reader who went to a Sprint store to check on the status of the device.
While the Sprint rep could not tell him when the phone would be released, a Samsung rep was actually on site and after speaking to them, it was “confirmed” that the phone would see a release this Friday. Of course since we have yet to hear anything official from Samsung or Sprint, the date could be subject to change. In any case Friday is just a couple of days away so we guess we won’t have to wait too long for confirmation, so if the ATIV S Neo is a Samsung device you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on, check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-03-23: Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Underway
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-11-24: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday