Samsung has been known to hold small developer conferences throughout the year, but the company is announcing they will be holding their first ever global developer conference, simply called the Samsung Developers Conference, in San Francisco, CA from October 27-29.
The Samsung Developers Conference will be held at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco and the conference will feature a number of ways to help developers create new and improved applications and services across Samsung devices. In total, Samsung will feature over 40 technical sessions and industry sessions from leading influencers within the mobile, consumer electronics and digital content industries.
In addition, Samsung will be unveiling a number of new SDKs and tools during the show, which promise to help developers maximize the latest innovations, features and capabilities only found in Samsung devices.
For those interested in attending the Samsung Developers Conference, tickets will cost $299, which will include access to keynotes, working sessions and an exclusive developer event on Monday evening, which Samsung doesn’t disclose what exactly will be going down at the event. Something tells us it may or may not involve a tournament of drunk Twister which will have the winner walking away with a Samsung-branded pin and/or whistle.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-03-27 Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-13 Samsung Dominates 65% Of Global Android Market [Report]
- 2014-03-05 Android 4.4 Kitkat Update In Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Drops Benchmark Optimization
- 2014-02-16 Samsung Could Have Bought Android In 2004 But Chose Not To