The SMI Eye Tracking Glasses has just received an update, which will aptly be introduced as the SMI Eye Tracking Glasses 2.0. This particular design update will see a slimmer form factor, delivering an instant setup, 60Hz eye-tracking performance and a smartphone-based recorder, which happens to be a customized Samsung Galaxy S4 at this point in time. Although it does not look all that geeky, it will also ensure that the new electronics parts within and without deliver a far smoother tracking and shorter gaze time perception, at least that is what SMI shared. We still do not have any concrete word on pricing or availability for the SMI Eye Tracking Glasses 2.0 to be made available for businesses, but I am quite sure that this will change in due time.
The SMI Eye Tracking Glasses 2.0 will also be accompanied by options packages that will pave the way for a special combination that will feature 3D displays, 6D optical headtracking or Emotiv EEG recordings, and all of these would make up for a wide range of application scenarios. It has also been said that experienced researchers and professionals are confident that mobile eye tracking data which have been captured with the SMI Eye Tracking Glasses 2.0 will be able to add significant value to their work. Do you agree?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!