We know that texting and driving can lead to unintended consequences and is generally speaking a big no-no, and if you’re looking for a way to teach your kids that texting and driving at the same time is not a good idea, perhaps this video game might be of some use to you. Basically Holden Link has designed a video game in which the gamer has to attempt to reply text messages while driving around a race track. The entire thing is simulated on the computer, so fret not as the only accident that will happen is on the computer where no one will die or get injured.
To make things more “challenging”, the game also has a 10 second timer in which you are asked to reply the message, after which it tells you that you are “rude” for not doing so, although admittedly it is pretty rude not to mention dangerous to text and drive at the same time, but we think you get the drift. The game itself is free of charge so if you’d like to take it for a spin, hit up Holden Link’s website for the download. In the meantime you can get an idea of what the game is about by checking out the video above. What do you guys think? Is this an effective method to teaching society about the dangers of texting and driving?
Next Story: Xbox One Rumored For 8th November Release
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Liking A Company's Facebook Page Could Potentially Void Your Right To Sue Them
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead