Just last week Sony started teasing customers about its upcoming smartphone, the Sony Honami, or also known as the Xperia Z1 or Xperia i1, depending on which rumor you are buying. In any case a new teaser photo has since been shared on Sony’s Xperia Twitter account, and this time we are looking at the camera lens of the handset. In fact it even shows the initial “G” which many take to mean the G Lens which is one of the rumored features of the upcoming device.
So far Sony has teased photos of the handset with the first being the power button, and the second one showing the phone being dunked underwater, hinting at its water resistance, a feature from the Sony Xperia Z, and now we are looking at the camera. The photo does not explicitly state the camera’s sensor size, but if the rumors are to be believed, a 20MP sensor is in order.
Other rumored features include a 5” Full HD display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.2GHz. The Sony Honami is rumored to be announced on the 4th of September at Sony’s IFA 2013 press event, so check back with us then for the details.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: honami, IFA, ifa 2013, Sony,
- Seen at: twitter