Just how do you know that your mobile platform has made it big time? For starters, many developers would want to jump aboard the bandwagon and are willing to work on apps for your mobile operating system. Apart from that, when big companies come up with apps of their own, that will work just fine, too. For instance, The Times newspaper from UK has revealed that they are currently working on an app which will be specially written for the Windows Phone 8 platform. Of course, one ought to take into consideration that The Times did have an official app for older versions of Windows Phone, but said app was subsequently removed and could not be downloaded anymore.
We are more than glad to hear this bit about The Times newspaper making a reappearance on the Windows Phone 8 platform with its own app, but unfortunately, we have come up short on an official release date or estimated time of arrival, and hope that other publications, too, might want to offer a similar kind of support for the Windows Phone 8 platform. Which particular publication that does not yet have an official app on Windows Phone 8 that you would like to see the most? Would it be a sports daily or a business pullout?
Next Story: ‘Boyfriend Tracker’ App Dumped In Brazil
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-04: Flipboard For Windows Phone Spotted At BUILD
- 2014-03-28: Fake Google Apps Hit The Windows Phone Store
- 2014-03-25: VLC For Windows Phone 8.1 Revealed In Screenshot
- 2014-03-18: Instagram For Windows Phone Updated With Lock Screen Support