V-Moda today announced two new accessories that work with its high-end headphones. Called BoomPro and CoilPro, the former is a universal hi-fi boom mic and the latter is a professional grade coil cable that can extend up to 12 feet. Using these accessories with one of V-Moda’s highly appreciated headphones, the Crossfade M-100, DJs, musicians, audiophiles and gamers can get an experience like no other.
The BoomPro mic enhances voice clarity and also reduces background noise, thus offering an exceptional user experience particularly for gaming and Skype conversations. It has a bendable SteelFlex arm that allows for easy positioning of the mic. V-Moda BoomPro is capable of working with other headphone brands as well as other products from the company’s Crossfade series. Then there’s CoilPro, a professional grade coil cable that can extend up to 12 feet. It will be particularly useful at the DJ booths, in production studios or even for the average Joe at home who just wants a little more room to move around when they’ve got headphones on. The cable can withstand over 1.2 million bends in the long run and features Kevlar reinforcement inside. Both BoomPro and CoilPro can now be purchased from V-Moda’s website, both accessories cost $30.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors