A little over a week ago Motorola announced its hotly anticipated Moto X smartphone. Verizon is one of the carriers that’s going to offer it in the U.S. Right now it is not known exactly when Verizon will be launching this smartphone. Nevertheless, the carrier’s signup page for this smartphone has gone live, prospective customers can submit their email to receive latest information about the Moto X on Verizon Wireless.
The signup page doesn’t reveal when the Big Red is going to launch this device. It only says that the Moto X in Woven Black and Woven White will be available “in the coming weeks.” As per previous rumors, Verizon Moto X launch is going to take place on August 23rd. Last week the carrier’s smartphone release roadmap for August was allegedly leaked, it too claimed that Moto X will be launched on August 23rd. Verizon appears to have kept carrier branding at a minimum, the device image on the signup page shows just one Verizon logo on the back of the device, at the bottom. Motorola’s Moto X smartphone has been talked about a lot in recent weeks, if you’re curious about how it measures up, do stop by our Moto X review.
Next Story: PS Vita Price Cut Suggested By Retailer Ad
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off