Google’s next-gen Nexus, the Nexus 5 (assuming that the name will stick), has been rumored for a launch in October, meaning that it is not surprising that we are being bombarded with various leaks and rumors in the past couple of weeks. So far the leaks have been the device caught in the wild but if you were after a “cleaner” image, a new image has surfaced and it is allegedly the press rendering of the Nexus 5 which you can see in the image above. Compared to the previous render, this version seems to be pretty similar to the leaked images we’ve seen in the past, so we wouldn’t be completely surprised if this might be the real deal.
While the handset has yet to be officially revealed, rumors are suggesting that the phone could sport a 5” Full HD display, and thanks to a leaked benchmark, it could be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.26GHz. Other rumored specs include a 13MP rear-facing camera, 2GB of RAM, 16/32GB storage options (no mention of microSD card support), and will come with Android 4.4 KitKat. If anything the Nexus 5 sounds like quite a powerhouse and will definitely be worth looking forward to, so stay tuned as we keep you updated with more details!
Next Story: BBM Will Not Be Exclusive To Samsung
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15 Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-03-05 Google Working To Fix Nexus 5 Camera Bug