Asus does seem to have a spanking new tablet in the pipeline, and as to whether that is the rumored Nexus 10 or not remains to be seen. What we do know is this – Asus has just sent one of their tablets with the model number TF502T to the FCC for its approval. Needless to say, whenever a particular device makes its way to the FCC and gains the relevant approval, it is more or less set to be released to the mass market in due time unless something pops up from the suits at the higher echelon of the organization who decide against doing so. What do we know about the Asus TF502T tablet at this point in time according to the FCC filing?
Frankly, not much has been divulged, save for the fact that it will feature connectivity capabilities such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. The FCC documents also claim that this puppy will be powered by a rather hefty 6,760mAh battery, so there is a pretty good chance that it will land as one of the Transformer Pad range. Heck, if you were to take the model number alone into consideration, it does seem as though it is all set to be an Asus Transformer Pad.
Next Story: Moto X Soak Test Invites Sent To AT&T Customers
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-12-02 Asus M80T Tablet Hits The FCC
- 2013-08-28 ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Hits The FCC
- 2013-05-23 Unreleased Asus Tablet Pays A Visit To The FCC
- 2012-12-27 Mysterious ASUS P1801-T Spotted At The FCC