BlackBerry is a Canadian company, and it has decided to offer a little gift to the people it shares the country with. BlackBerry is offering Canadian customers select premium applications worth $25 for free. The promotion comes as summer is being wrapped up and fall slowly but surely approaches, the third fiscal quarter is also on the verge of being closed and in a few days, the holiday quarter will kick off.
As previously mentioned, the promotion is only limited to the company’s Canadian brethren. Users can launch BlackBerry World on their BB devices, swipe down from the top and tap on redeem. “FALLAPPS” is the code that they’ll have to enter, after which they will be given a free $25 credit to spend on apps that BlackBerry has selected. This promotion is going to run through to October 31st, 2013, so folks across the border currently have a lot of time on their hands to claim $25 worth of free applications. It appears that the promotion is only valid with BlackBerry 10 devices, not with legacy models. Currently there are three BB10 devices being offered, the Z10, Q10 and Q5. Tomorrow the company is expected to announce its fourth BB10 device, a phablet commonly known as the Z30.
Next Story: HP Blasts Rumors That It Is Making A Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface