The Samsung Galaxy Note is expected to hit a number of U.S. carriers in the coming weeks, which we just so happen to get our hands on earlier this week and gave a full hands-on feature on our experience with the device. We’re sure we pretty much covered everything you need to know concerning the Galaxy Note 3, but for those of you that need to know as much as possible about your upcoming purchase, Samsung has uploaded a new video that highlights everything there is to know about their upcoming phablet.
The video Samsung published for the Galaxy Note 3 will keep you busy for a little over 18 minutes, although after watching the video, we’re pretty sure you’ll become an expert on the device. Samsung highlights the Galaxy Note 3′s specs, a number of demos which include the new S Pen’s features and they also show off a bit of the Galaxy Gear and what it can do with the Note 3.
Most people won’t need to watch 18 minutes worth of material to know whether or not you’re getting the Galaxy Note 3, but we know there are those of you who want to make absolutely sure before you make such a big purchase. This video will certainly help make your decision a little bit easier.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover