The Samsung Galaxy Note is expected to hit a number of U.S. carriers in the coming weeks, which we just so happen to get our hands on earlier this week and gave a full hands-on feature on our experience with the device. We’re sure we pretty much covered everything you need to know concerning the Galaxy Note 3, but for those of you that need to know as much as possible about your upcoming purchase, Samsung has uploaded a new video that highlights everything there is to know about their upcoming phablet.
The video Samsung published for the Galaxy Note 3 will keep you busy for a little over 18 minutes, although after watching the video, we’re pretty sure you’ll become an expert on the device. Samsung highlights the Galaxy Note 3′s specs, a number of demos which include the new S Pen’s features and they also show off a bit of the Galaxy Gear and what it can do with the Note 3.
Most people won’t need to watch 18 minutes worth of material to know whether or not you’re getting the Galaxy Note 3, but we know there are those of you who want to make absolutely sure before you make such a big purchase. This video will certainly help make your decision a little bit easier.RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]
- Spoiler Shield Censors Your Facebook, Twitter Feeds So You Don't Read Spoilers
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung,
- Seen at: androidbeat