If you’re the proud and lucky owner of the brand new iPhone 5s and/or iPhone 5c, it looks like Apple has a new update waiting for you guys in the form of iOS 7.0.1. This is an update exclusive for both the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, so for other iPhone users, do not be alarmed if you do not see this update waiting to be downloaded. The update can be downloaded OTA so check your phone’s software updates to see if you are able to pull it manually in case you haven’t been notified of said update.
The iOS 7.0.1 update follows the release of iOS 7 which took place earlier this year, but like we said, this is an update exclusive to the new iPhones and will address a couple of bugs. One of them has to do with the TouchID sensor found on the iPhone 5s, while the other fix is said to address the iTunes App Store purchase system. Since we don’t own either device (yet), we’re not sure how big a deal these bugs are and how much they affect the functionality of either iPhone, so if you have the iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c, let us know in the comments below if the update fixed any problems you might have had with your brand new phone!
Next Story: iOS 7 Found To Have MultiPath TCP
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03 Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-13 iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09 iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03 iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29 iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27 Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile