Setting a reminder on your mobile device so you don’t forget to pick up something on the way home is a pretty easy experience if you have a phone that has a notes or an application that can remind you depending on the time or your location. But some people prefer to remind themselves of stuff the old-fashioned way, which by that, we mean by throwing as many post-it notes around as possible without causing a major fire safety issue. If you carry your mobile device with you, it would probably serve as being the best way you could remind yourself of something, but putting a post-it note on your phone probably isn’t the best idea, that is, until Paperback was created.
Paperback are sticky notes that you can attach to the back of your iPhone 5. You can jot something down and attach it to your iPhone, or you could attach all of them to your phone so you could always have something to write on when you’re out and about. At $8 apiece, they’re a bit on the expensive side, especially when traditional post-it notes cost well below that. If you take your note taking serious, and forbid to figure out how your notes or reminder apps work on your iPhone 5, then we guess this would be a good alternative.
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02: Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed
- 2013-07-15: Charging iPhone 5 Reportedly Causes Death Through Electrocution In China