I guess it is safe to say that the dust has already settled when it comes to the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
What is your take on either handset, and do you think that Apple as a company has lost some of their mojo after Steve Jobs’ passing? Regardless of the answer, the world will still go on, and everything in it. The FCC has already published test documents for Apple’s latest hardware that has already seen someone waiting in line in Japan 10 days before the official release date, how crazy is that?
Going through the FCC documents, there was precious little that is able to throw up a surprise, because we already know the vast LTE compatibility spectrum as well as Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, but external photos that show off the frequency and exposure testing that each handset went through might in some strange way or another, excite some. According to AnandTech, the battery specifications in the FCC documents do point to a possible 1,570 mAh battery in the iPhone 5S, which is a wee bit larger compared to the iPhone 5′s 1,440 mAh battery, while the iPhone 5C carries a slightly smaller 1,507 mAh battery. If only they could ensure that both devices used the same battery, no?
Next Story: Xbone.com Picked Up By Microsoft
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised
- 2013-09-20: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Drop Tests Ends With Not-So Surprising Results
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Reservations Total 100,000 In China