Jabra announced today that it is expanding its music lineup with a new ultra-portable version its popular Jabra Solemate speaker. Jabra Solemate Mini has been launched today, it is a compact speaker that delivers “surprisingly big sound,” according to the company. Given its small size, the Solemate Mini acts as a good travel companion for those who need a little more kick than their mobile device speakers can muster, on the go. Its smaller than a conventional soda can and will be available in red, yellow blue or black. Touting a battery life of up to 8 hours, the two powerful, front-facing speakers placed in an acoustically designed enclosure provide big sound. The speakers can be connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth or NFC or through an integrated cable in the sole of the speaker. Jabra Solemate Mini retails for $99, it will go on sale in Q4.
The company also announced an enhanced version of its Jabra Solemate speaker. It offers an “enriched sound experience” along with NFC compatibility. New colors, red, blue, yellow and grey, have been announced for the Solemate. It also offers the new Jabra Sound App with Dolby Digital Plus sound, which lets users stream YouTube music videos and content stored on their devices. The revamped Solemate will be available in Q4, it retails for $149.99.
- 2014-01-22: Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-09-05: Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2013-01-22: Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07: Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013
- 2012-08-30: Jabra Solemate Bluetooth portable speakers unveiled