They say that a picture speaks a thousand words, but there is basically no better way to convey a story within the shortest period of time possible by showing it off in a video, and the folks over at LG have revealed this particular video that shows you how the LG G2 was designed. It seems as though the engineers over at LG do take everyday situations into consideration, before consolidating their data and experience in order to churn out something new and revolutionary.
Where QSlide was concerned, it happened to be a light mist on the side window of the engineer’s car which actually became the catalyst for him to create such a multitasking application. Pretty neat, no? It reminds me of how Charles Goodyear managed to find the secret to vulcanized rubber, and in a similar way, many other pioneers of yore too, had a slice of luck, chance, and of course, seized it with both hands. The LG G2 is definitely a smartphone which is beautiful in its own right, so it is not surprising to see that LG has already set a sales target of a whopping 10 million units. Will you be one of those who will help LG arrive at such a goal?RELATED
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Windows Phone Grows By An Additional 0.2% In The US
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Follow: LG, LG G2,