If you’re a long-time gamer, you probably know the itch we all feel from time to time to experience games we played growing up once again in our adulthood. The problem is, many of us probably don’t think twice about keeping our old video game consoles in working condition, leaving us to only dream of the good old days. If you were anywhere near as dedicated to this gamer whole built a gaming cabinet filled with over 30 consoles and 75 unique game controllers, you’d be Internet famous for a day like he is.
The Multi Video Games System Cabinet makes it possible for 2 players to enjoy over 30 different classic video game consoles along with 75 different controllers. The cabinet includes a number of classic video game systems such as the Atari 2600, the SEGA Master System, NEC Supergrafx and even the Nintendo 64. The owner of the cabinet uses a special emulator call Multi Video Games System 2, which allows you to switch between games on pretty much any console that’s ever been released.
The main attraction for the cabinet has got the be all of those controllers as they have been converted to a unified format, which means they’re able to play on any of the included systems. If there’s one thing you need to know about emulators, it’s the fact nothing beats playing them with their original controllers.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: arcade cabinet, emulator,
- Seen at: hackaday