So, the big news from Microsoft yesterday were two of its tablet – the Surface 2 as well as the Surface Pro 2, which was announced to the masses to continue from where the existing Surface models left off. The thing is, the good news has not stopped since yesterday, as here we are with a video that you can check out above. Microsoft is offering to those who have decided to pick up the new Surface 2 as well as Surface Pro 2 tablet a whopping 200GB of free storage on SkyDrive – not for one, but years as well.
As for others who do not have the mind to pick up one of these new tablets, Microsoft has decided to provide them with the option to obtain the new 200GB storage option, although you will need to fork out a Benjamin for it each year. In the past, the storage limit stood at 100GB, which will burn a $50 hole in your pocket each year. If you want to have a rough idea on what 200GB is able to deliver, imagine snapping “a photo, every hour, from the moment someone is born, to the day they graduate from college.” Now that is certainly something to think about, no? [Press Release]
Next Story: Xbox One Will Launch With 300 Gamerpics
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-02-10: OneDrive Launch To Entice Users With Free Storage
- 2014-01-27: Microsoft Introduces OneDrive As A SkyDrive Rebrand
- 2013-12-22: Microsoft's Early Christmas Present: 20GB Of Free SkyDrive Storage For WP users
- 2013-11-25: Microsoft Might Rename SkyDrive To 'NewDrive'
- 2013-11-19: Xbox One DVR Clips Can Be Uploaded, Shared With SkyDrive