At this morning’s Microsoft Surface event, we have already managed to bring you a hands on of the Microsoft Surface Pro 2. Well, tablets were not the only devices to be introduced at the particular event, as a slew of other accessories were given a similar treatment, too, and among them include the Microsoft Touch Cover 2. The Microsoft Touch Cover 2 happens to be thinner as well as lighter compared to the original Touch Cover at just 2.75 mm thin, where it will boast of backlit keys that deliver an even better level of readability.
Not only that, the Touch Cover 2 would also come across as more rigid, where it is capable of registering keystrokes with a greater degree accuracy as well as features updated sensors which will support a range of gestures across the whole keyboard. Those who are interested in picking up the Touch Cover 2 will have to fork out approximately $119.99 a pop, where you can place your pre-order for the Microsoft Touch Cover 2 on September 24 onward, as long as you happen to reside in a market where Surface devices are available for pre-order. Accessories for mobile devices are a thriving business in this day and age, and it does not look as though this market is going to shrink anytime soon for sure! [Press Release]
Next Story: SteamOS Announced By Valve
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign