The Moto X from T-Mobile received a camera update that is said to have improved the smartphone’s camera capability, and this has led to the question as to whether all of the other carriers who happen to have the Moto X on offer for the masses, too, will be able to push out a similar camera update. After all, it is definitely no fun being left behind when all of your buddies have the latest firmware or software version, right? Just ask those iPhone owners who have eligible smartphones but have yet to make the jump to iOS 7, and you will have a pretty good idea on how such frustration can pan out.
Well, it seems that other mobile carriers who do offer the Moto X from Motorola should not have too much longer to wait, as Motorola Mobility’s VP for Product Management, Punit Soni, recently posted on his Google+ account yesterday, touting that this particular camera update ought to be “coming to other carriers soon”. Not only that, it seems that Moto X owners have more to look forward to as Soni also did comment on how the team is working on the next update as well. Better late than never, folks!
Next Story: F-16 Jet Piloted Remotely
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched