Just what is the most anticipated smartphone at the moment? I suppose it is no longer the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c from Apple, especially since both of these devices were announced recently, and made available to the masses just last week. I guess that particular mantle would now fall on the shoulders of the Nexus 5, making it the final last “huge” announcement for the year. So far, we have spotted FCC filings of the device in the past, not to mention having the smartphone leaked by Google in an Android 4.4 KitKat video. Here we are with yet another piece to the puzzle, which arrives as a Nexus 5 performance benchmark.
The Nexus 5, making an appearance on the GFXBench’s website, showed just how the smartphone managed to rack up the points in an impressive manner, based on a a couple of game simulation tests, of course. There are no on-screen results just yet, but off-screen testing do seem to point to an Adreno 330 GPU powering the Google Nexus 5. Will it be the smartphone which will be able to go toe to toe with the Apple iPhone 5s’ graphical prowess eventually when it hits the market? Only time will tell, so stay tuned!RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Google, nexus 5,
- Seen at: phonearena