Sony made a number of announcements this morning that many PlayStation and PlayStation Vita fans were probably really excited about. We heard PlayStation 3 Final Fantasy XIV players will be able to play their favorite MMO on their PlayStation 4 through a free upgrade, as well as some interesting PS Vita news, such as the new slimmer and lighter Vita as well as the Vita TV. The latter of the two seems to be the most interesting as it’s a device that is expected to allow its users to hook it up to their TV in order to play Vita games, but it looks as though not all PS Vita games will be supported.
Soon after the PlayStation Vita TV was announced, Sony published a list of compatible titles with a number of big-name games, with some notable Vita games, such as Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Wipeout, not making the cut. Fortunately for future Vita TV owners, the list does cover a good majority of games, but we could certainly see why games that rely heavily on the Vita’s touchscreen and touchpanel wouldn’t make the cut.
Keep in mind before you decide against buying the Vita TV that this is the Japanese-only game list, which means we could certainly see things change when the device makes its official debut in the U.S.RELATED
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: playstation, playstation vita, playstation vita tv, ps vita, Sony,
- Seen at: engadget