Yes, we have seen a few devices arrive at the FCC recently, including the alleged Nexus 5, not to mention the alleged low cost Moto X smartphone. Having said that, the recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy Gear (which we managed to get a fair amount of hands-on time with it) has also paid a visit to the FCC, where it depicts the Samsung SM-V700 (that would be the Galaxy Gear’s model number) getting all the necessary paperwork approved by the FCC, which would mean it is about to hit retail shelves very, very soon. Heck, with the announced deadline of an end of September rollout for the Galaxy Gear, it had best get its act together, otherwise it might end up as egg on Samsung’s face.
The FCC documents did not reveal any more additional details concerning the Samsung Galaxy Gear that we already know. Still, it was revealed that Bluetooth connectivity will be part of this puppy, but other than that, it does not seem as though there would be other wireless connectivity options, although we would not rule out any last minute surprises. Will you be picking up the Samsung Galaxy Gear when it finally arrives at a store near you?
Next Story: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!