AT&T has come up with a smartphone bundle that you might find it difficult to resist – where you are able to fork out $199.99 a pop for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) with a 2-year agreement as a standalone device, or here’s the kicker – just $99.99 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) with a similar 2-year agreement, except that it will be bundled alongside a choice of a Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, or Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 does have its fair share of features that makes it a go-to device regardless of the occasion. Tipping the scales at a mere 11 ounces, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) will feature a similar IR blaster as that found in a standard TV remote, and when you harness that with the power and capability of Samsung WatchON, you are able to check out what to watch, and change the channel if what you see is not your cup of tea, all from the tablet itself. It is powered by a dual-core 1.6 GHz processor and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, accompanied by 16GB of internal memory that can be augmented via a microSD memory card slot. Which particular smartphone would you choose to have it go along with? [Press Release]RELATED
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: at&t, galaxy tab 3, Samsung,