Now here is a smartphone that caters for the folks over who happen to live in China, which would be a dual SIM handset. Dual SIM handsets do seem to be pretty popular actually, and the Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 sports such a capability. Needless to say, this is the third iteration of the series, which means it will continue from where the Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 left off in April. Its predecessor did run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean while carrying a 4” display, but as for the new Samsung Galaxy Trend 3, it will have Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow, where there is also a 4.3” display at 800 x 480 resolution.
Other hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 include a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, a microSD memory card slot, and a 1,800 mAh battery to keep it going. We have no idea on whether the Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 will ever make its way out of China to other markets, especially those who happen to live in emerging countries, so it will be a wait and see moment here. Samsung China’s official website does list a quartet of models -G3502U – unlocked, G3502 – for China Unicom, G3508 – for China Mobile, and G3509 – for China Telecom, but other than that, all the features more or less look the same.
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1