Both the Sony Xperia M as well as the Sony Xperia M dual were formally introduced and announced to the whole world over a quarter of a year ago, but until now, the Sony Xperia M – which happens to be able to carry only a single SIM card within, has been made available to the masses. For those of you who have waited patiently enough, here is word that the dual SIM variant should be appearing in stores before the end of September arrives. In fact, a tweet from Sony Mobile Russia claims that this dual SIM option will cost users RUR10,990 (which translates to approximately $345).
Expect the Sony Xperia M dual to arrive with similar hardware specifications as with the Xperia M, although this puppy will arrive with an additional SIM card slot. You know the drill – to have one phone only, and yet being able to keep your business and private life separate. The Sony Xperia M dual and Sony Xperia M
would both ship with a 4-inch display at FWVGA resolution, a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus 1GHz processor, a measly 1GB RAM (in this day and age), a 5-megapixel shooter at the back and a VGA camera for those who want to capture selfies more than others.
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Sony, xperia m dual,
- Seen at: gsmarena