Pre-orders for the iPhone 5C started earlier this morning for those who are even remotely interested in carrying a more colorful version of the iPhone 5. Those who are looking for an actual upgrade from their iPhone 5 will have to wait until the iPhone 5S goes on sale later next week, and if you’re a T-Mobile customer, the carrier has just announced how much both of Apple’s latest iPhones will cost you.
T-Mobile will offer the 16GB iPhone 5C at an introductory price of $0 down with 24 equal monthly payments of $22, while the 16GB iPhone 5S will be available for $99 down and 24 monthly payments of $22.91. This is certainly a good deal for T-Mobile subscribers as you won’t be paying the retail price of $99 and $199 for the 16GB iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S, respectively, although when you factor in the monthly payments, you’ll pretty much be spending the same amount as you would have if you purchased either device off contract.
The iPhone 5C is currently available for pre-order on T-Mobile’s website, with both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S available for sale starting on September 20 at both T-Mobile’s brick-and-mortar retail stores as well as their website.
Now – who’s lining up to pick up either an iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S from T-Mobile?RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: newsroom.t-mobile