Pre-orders for the iPhone 5C started earlier this morning for those who are even remotely interested in carrying a more colorful version of the iPhone 5. Those who are looking for an actual upgrade from their iPhone 5 will have to wait until the iPhone 5S goes on sale later next week, and if you’re a T-Mobile customer, the carrier has just announced how much both of Apple’s latest iPhones will cost you.
T-Mobile will offer the 16GB iPhone 5C at an introductory price of $0 down with 24 equal monthly payments of $22, while the 16GB iPhone 5S will be available for $99 down and 24 monthly payments of $22.91. This is certainly a good deal for T-Mobile subscribers as you won’t be paying the retail price of $99 and $199 for the 16GB iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S, respectively, although when you factor in the monthly payments, you’ll pretty much be spending the same amount as you would have if you purchased either device off contract.
The iPhone 5C is currently available for pre-order on T-Mobile’s website, with both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S available for sale starting on September 20 at both T-Mobile’s brick-and-mortar retail stores as well as their website.
Now – who’s lining up to pick up either an iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S from T-Mobile?
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised
- 2013-09-20: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Drop Tests Ends With Not-So Surprising Results
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Reservations Total 100,000 In China