Most laptops have to maintain a careful balance between power as well as portability, and normally, something that is powerful would need plenty of juice, which in the end it would be heavy to tote around. Toshiba has unveiled its 17.3-inch Qosmio X75 that is touted to deliver the latest technologies for maximum performance. Sporting a refined and yet aggressive styling, the Toshiba Qosmio X75 will appeal to professionals as well as gamers.
You will find the fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor underneath the hood, four memory slots, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M discrete graphics chipset with Optimus technology and 3GB of DDR5 video memory, a 1TB hybrid hard drive, an SSD Drive, a full HD display, a Blu-ray disc rewritable drive, quad Harman Kardon speakers as well as UltraHD output via HDMI. Not only that, professional video editors will be pleased to hear that there are Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software which have been pre-loaded to help you get up and running right out of the box. The starting price for the Toshiba Qosmio X75 stands at $1,399.99 a pop. Would you consider getting one of these puppies if you tend to game while you are on the go?
Next Story: LG G2 Sales Goal Set For 10 Million Units
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter