Both T-Mobile and AT&T have already revealed the dates on which they release the LG G2 smartphone. Magenta has the released pegged on September 18th whereas AT&T will release the device on September 15th. Verizon Wireless customers can rejoice before they’re be able to get their hands on the G2 before customers of both of these carriers. The Big Red has announced today that it is going to release LG G2 on September 12th. It will cost $199.99 coupled with a two year contract.
It was actually rumored last month that LG G2 launch on Verizon would take place on September 12th, that rumor has turned out to be true. Only a few days ago LG had announced that its new flagship Android smartphone was ready to be released in the U.S. Today three of the largest carriers in the U.S. have finally confirmed the release date for their customers. LG G2 is the Korean manufacturer’s latest flagship. It has a 5.2 inch full HD IPS display, a quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization and a 3,000mAh battery. One unique thing about the G2 is that it has the volume and power buttons at the back. We’ve talked about this quirk in detail in our LG G2 review.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-03-03 LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23 AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21 LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15 International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2013-09-12 LG G2 Available Now On Verizon Wireless