The other day we reported that Microsoft had announced that their Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 tablets were selling well, at least as far as pre-orders are concerned. Well it looks like if you wanted to get your hands on a 128GB Surface Pro 2 tablet, you’d be out of luck as the tablet has since been listed as no longer available due to it selling out. We’re not sure if this is because Microsoft has either planned low quantities of the 128GB model, or because it really is a popular model. Given that the Surface Pro 2 has more app support and appears to be better for productivity, we wouldn’t be surprised if it was quickly nabbed up by those who are looking to use it as a laptop replacement of sorts.
It was only a few weeks ago that Microsoft announced their new Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 tablets. While the design of both tablets are not dramatically different from its predecessor, Microsoft has made changes under the hood, namely to the processors being used along with better battery life, which was one of the main complaints that many people had about the Surface Pro tablet. While the design and feel of the tablets are great, they did not go on to sell well very and hopefully Microsoft manages to do better with the new devices.
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-04-03: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Purchase Comes With Free Controller, 2 Games
- 2014-04-03: Surface Pro 2 Users Experiencing Slow WiFi When Bluetooth Is Enabled
- 2014-03-24: Surface Pro 2 Tablets Apparently Still Using Older Processors
- 2014-01-20: Surface 2 Tablets Back In Stock On Microsoft Store Website
- 2014-01-19: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Firmware Update Released Once Again