It was rumored recently that Best Buy is going to launch yet another iPhone promotion. This particular promotion would see the retailer offering $100 for any working smartphone, the $100 would then have to be put towards the purchase of a new iPhone 5s or a new iPhone 5c. Today Best Buy officially announced the trade-in program. It will give a minimum $100 gift card for any working smartphone that’s traded in, customers must use the gift card to purchase a new iPhone, it can’t be put towards anything else.
So the entry level 16GB iPhone 5c is essentially free at Best Buy, notwithstanding the fact that customers will have to sign up for a two year contract. The 16GB iPhone 5c is offered for $99 on contract. The 16GB iPhone 5s comes down to $99 on contract from its MSRP of $199, thus offering significant savings for those willing to trade-in any of their old working smartphones for a brand spanking new iPhone. Bear in mind though that customers will still have to pay any activation fees and applicable sales tax, and they must also be eligible for an upgrade to get these prices. This promotion runs from October 13th to October 19th, but its available for the iPhone 5c starting today.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Follow: best buy, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,