It was rumored recently that Best Buy is going to launch yet another iPhone promotion. This particular promotion would see the retailer offering $100 for any working smartphone, the $100 would then have to be put towards the purchase of a new iPhone 5s or a new iPhone 5c. Today Best Buy officially announced the trade-in program. It will give a minimum $100 gift card for any working smartphone that’s traded in, customers must use the gift card to purchase a new iPhone, it can’t be put towards anything else.
So the entry level 16GB iPhone 5c is essentially free at Best Buy, notwithstanding the fact that customers will have to sign up for a two year contract. The 16GB iPhone 5c is offered for $99 on contract. The 16GB iPhone 5s comes down to $99 on contract from its MSRP of $199, thus offering significant savings for those willing to trade-in any of their old working smartphones for a brand spanking new iPhone. Bear in mind though that customers will still have to pay any activation fees and applicable sales tax, and they must also be eligible for an upgrade to get these prices. This promotion runs from October 13th to October 19th, but its available for the iPhone 5c starting today.
- 2014-03-13 iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09 iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03 iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-02-16 Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2014-01-29 iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27 Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile
- 2013-12-12 Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26 Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24 PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21 Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase