Back in August Motorola announced the Moto X smartphone, the first flagship it produced as a Google owned company. The smartphone has mid-range specifications and aims to focus more on the experience rather than specs on paper. We’ve heard a couple of times that a budget oriented Moto X is likely to be released, though no one knows exactly when its going to come out. We’ve seen a purported back plate of the device, supposedly called Moto DVX, leak last month. The latest rumor about the DVX suggests that it might come with dual SIM capability at a relatively affordable price of $200.
Recently a picture of a supposed Moto DVX cover was leaked on Weibo, the person who posted the picture claimed to know the price and some specifications. Apparently the Moto DVX is going to have a 4.5 inch display, not Super AMOLED, dual SIM capability as well as colorful back covers that can easily be replaced. Price is said to be between 1200 to 1500 Chinese Yuan, which roughly amounts to $190 to $240. At this price point, and with the dual SIM capability, its likely that the Moto DVX will be able to perform well particularly in emerging markets, where customers like having the ability to run two SIMs at once. Whether or not this exact same variant will reach the shores of North America, is something of a mystery.RELATED
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Follow: moto dvx, Moto X, Motorola,