The folks over at Google have announced that they have already introduced an update to their Slides service, where it will come with a couple of new features that will go across some lengths in order to help improve the overall presentation experience. Just in case you are not too familiar with Google Slides, this is the service that will be part of Google Drive, and on the other hand, it is also the company’s answer to those who have longed for a free tool in the realm of PowerPoint when it comes to coming up with presentations.
The latest update from Google will see the introduction of new editable master slides that would enable the user to change the overall theme of their presentation, and this can be achieved through the selection of “Edit Master” from the slide menu. By doing so, you will be able to perform other tasks such as setting all of your first level bullets to bold, or even to introduce changes to the font of your header. The program right now will default to widescreen which would make churning out a presentation on a widescreen monitor a whole lot more convenient and easier. Have you given the latest Google Slides service a go already, and how do you find it so far? [Press Release]
Next Story: Oculus To Hold An Event In November
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices