With the next generation of video game consoles just over a month away from being released, many gamers will be battling between keeping their older consoles active in their premier gaming location, or if it’ll become downgraded to be played in a spare room with a much more basic gaming setup. Fighting game fans who have been enjoying Injustice: Gods Among Us won’t have to make that difficult decision as NetherRealm Studios has just announced the game will be headed to the PlayStation 4 with all of its downloadable content, which will be called Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition will be made available starting November 12 in the U.S., with a global release expected on November 29. The ultimate edition will be made available across a number of platforms starting with Sony’s PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. A PC version and Xbox 360 version of Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition will also be available, although an Xbox One version surprisingly has been left out of today’s announcement.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition will include all of the characters originally released as well as DLC which includes Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Scorpion, Zatanna and Martian Manhunter as well as 40 extra character skins and 60 S.T.A.R. Labs missions.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-06-12: Nyko Announces Xbox One, PS4 Accessories At E3
- 2013-05-07: Bethesda Announces Wolfenstein: The New Order For 360, PS3, PC, Next-Gen
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-03-27: Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage