It has been less than a month since Apple released the iPhone 5s. The new smartphone was initially rolled out to a number of select markets, including Japan, China and obviously the U.S. Reports coming in from China claim that the iPhone 5s bends, similar complaints were heard last time around when the iPhone 5 was released. The problem was faced by a small number of early adopters back then and the devices weren’t actually as bent as the iPhone 5S seen in these pictures. It is not exactly known for sure what is causing some iPhone 5s units to bend, and obviously the possibility exists that these images are fake and fabricated since similar reports haven’t come in from any other markets.
Complaints about the iPhone 5s apparently bending backwards originate from China. We haven’t heard similar complaints from customers in the U.S. as yet. The pictures were originally published by French website Nowhereelse, which doesn’t mention if these pictures were taken in China and it does not even give a source from which these pictures were obtained. So a grain of salt is definitely advised, given the seemingly mysterious circumstances behind these isolated iPhone 5s bending issues. If you know someone who has faced a similar issue, drop a line in the comments below.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03 Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test