Putting headphones into your bag or pocket is usually a recipe for disaster, in the sense that for the most part despite putting them in packed nicely, they always seem to get tangled when you take them out, leaving you to spend the next 2-3 minutes trying to untangle them. Well if you’re looking for a neater solution, the Kransen headphones could be what you need. Designed by UrbanEars, these are headphones which sports a woven cord, versus the regular rubber insulated ones on most headphones.
The earbuds have also been designed to click together when not in use, meaning that you can snap them together to form a single piece which reduces the chances of them separating and getting tangled in your bag/pocket. Finally there’s even a little rubber hole that you can put the jack plug into, thus securing it in place which should prevent it from unraveling and becoming a tangled mess. We can’t speak for the audio quality of these headphones, but if you want something that stands out (thanks to its variety of colors) and not tangle in your pockets, the Kransen headphones can be had for $39 via UrbanEar’s website.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones