It was just a few days ago when we spotted what looks to be a press render for the Google Nexus 10, and today, the upcoming tablet was reportedly accidentally leaked briefly on the Google Play Store. The leak resulted in its specs to be published for all to see, which some Internet detectives made sure to make a note of.
According to PhoneArena, the Google Nexus 10 may feature a 10-inch 2560 x 1600 screen similar to its predecessor, a Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, a main 8MP camera and a 9500mAh battery. The 2013 Nexus 10 is expected to offer these improved specs in a thinner and lighter frame as it measure in at 7.9mm thick and weighs only 584g. Android KitKat 4.4 is also expected to be available on the 2013 Nexus 10.
If these rumored specs turned out to be true, it would seem Google would be competing against Apple’s iPad Air as it’s expected to be released on November 1. Whether or not these rumored specs and release date are true is yet to be seen as we have yet to hear any official word from Google concerning the 2013 Nexus 10, but if it is releasing on November 1, then we’re sure it’s only a matter of time until we hear more regarding the tablet.
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued