It was just a few days ago when we spotted what looks to be a press render for the Google Nexus 10, and today, the upcoming tablet was reportedly accidentally leaked briefly on the Google Play Store. The leak resulted in its specs to be published for all to see, which some Internet detectives made sure to make a note of.
According to PhoneArena, the Google Nexus 10 may feature a 10-inch 2560 x 1600 screen similar to its predecessor, a Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, a main 8MP camera and a 9500mAh battery. The 2013 Nexus 10 is expected to offer these improved specs in a thinner and lighter frame as it measure in at 7.9mm thick and weighs only 584g. Android KitKat 4.4 is also expected to be available on the 2013 Nexus 10.
If these rumored specs turned out to be true, it would seem Google would be competing against Apple’s iPad Air as it’s expected to be released on November 1. Whether or not these rumored specs and release date are true is yet to be seen as we have yet to hear any official word from Google concerning the 2013 Nexus 10, but if it is releasing on November 1, then we’re sure it’s only a matter of time until we hear more regarding the tablet.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-01: Nexus 10 Listed As "Coming Soon" On Google Play
- 2014-01-05: New Nexus 10 Release Rumored For CES 2014
- 2013-11-17: Purported Nexus 10 2013 Images Leaked
- 2013-10-24: 16GB Nexus 10 “Out Of Inventory” On Google Play
- 2013-09-19: Nex-gen Nexus 10 Tablet Could Be Made By ASUS