Sony has already shown off what could very well be the first look at PS4 demo pods that are tipped to arrive in stores ahead of the PS4’s launch that is set to happen in November – which is just one month away. In an image of the demo pod that was spotted over on PlayStation Germany’s official Facebook page, the final unit was depicted, alongside a bunch of other games that will include Knack, Driveclub, Skylanders Swap Force, NBA Live 14 and Madden NFL 25. It remains to be seen just when the rest of the PS4 pods will make an appearance over on UK shop floors, so I guess a little bit more patience must be expected.
It was also recently that GAME revealed that they had already partnered up with Microsoft in order to bring the Xbox One on tour (wow, so consoles are now more or less in the same league as rock stars and celebrities, as they get to go on tour around?) throughout various spots in the UK. It remains to be seen, however, whether Sony themselves have already drawn up plans that are in a similar vein. The Sony PS4 is tipped to launch in the UK later this November 29th, and by that time, folks living in the US would already have managed to spend some game time with it, too.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-04: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 2 Launched
- 2014-04-02: Sony PS4 Survey Hints At Possible Features
- 2014-04-01: Sony Japan To Get Limited Edition Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Bundle
- 2014-03-30: Sony Announces Over 1,000 Developers Licensed To Self-Publish On PS4