Sony has already shown off what could very well be the first look at PS4 demo pods that are tipped to arrive in stores ahead of the PS4’s launch that is set to happen in November – which is just one month away. In an image of the demo pod that was spotted over on PlayStation Germany’s official Facebook page, the final unit was depicted, alongside a bunch of other games that will include Knack, Driveclub, Skylanders Swap Force, NBA Live 14 and Madden NFL 25. It remains to be seen just when the rest of the PS4 pods will make an appearance over on UK shop floors, so I guess a little bit more patience must be expected.
It was also recently that GAME revealed that they had already partnered up with Microsoft in order to bring the Xbox One on tour (wow, so consoles are now more or less in the same league as rock stars and celebrities, as they get to go on tour around?) throughout various spots in the UK. It remains to be seen, however, whether Sony themselves have already drawn up plans that are in a similar vein. The Sony PS4 is tipped to launch in the UK later this November 29th, and by that time, folks living in the US would already have managed to spend some game time with it, too.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements