There has been a rumor going around that Sony will hold an event this coming November 12th, and a tipster did leak over on a channel of Chinese social media that this particular event will be held in Shanghai, where we will see the rollout of the oft-rumored Sony Xperia Z1S, in addition to another device that has been codenamed as the Xperia Taichi.
Apparently, there was an official press image of the Sony Xperia Z1S that leaked out pretty recently, although that remained to be seen whether it would be the international version of the Xperia Z1 f that Sony had already launched in Japan. This particular smaller form factor of the Xperia Z1 has allegedly undergone a fair number of benchmark tests, where it showed off its processing muscle, easily making it the top performer in the ‘mini’ league.
The Sony Xperia Z1S is tipped to arrive with a 4.3” 720p display, a Snapdragon 800 chipset with quad-core CPU, as well as a 20-megapixel G-Lens camera. As for the Sony Xperia Taichi, there has been rumors going around that it will be a phablet which will occupy the mid-range scheme of things, where it featured a 6″ 720p display as well as a true octa-core MediaTek processor within. Well, we will just have to wait until November 12th to find out more.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Headed To Europe
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-01-23: Sony Xperia Z1s Now Available Via T-Mobile
- 2014-01-06: Sony Xperia Z1S Image Leaked
- 2013-12-12: Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-11-22: Leaked Photo Suggests Sony Xperia Z1s Price
- 2013-11-17: Sony Xperia Z1S Poses Beside Xperia Z1 In Leaked Picture