The Android 4.3 update for HTC One has slowly but surely made its way to the U.S. Last month HTC started rolling out the update first in Taiwan, following it up with the roll out for international variants and then for various countries in Europe. The company had previously said that the update would be released in the U.S. before September 30th, but it slightly missed that deadline. The first carrier to roll out the update for its HTC One was Sprint, which went through in the first week of October. A tweet from HTC America President Jason Mackenzie reveals that T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 update is going to be rolled out mid next week.
Only a few days ago AT&T rolled out the Android 4.3 updatez for its HTC One. If everything goes as planned and no unexpected issues pop up at the last minute, then T-Mobile subscribers holding on to their HTC flagships will be receiving the update over the next week. The update brings new widgets for the lock screen, quick settings panel in notification bar, numeric battery levels and improvements for the HTC One’s Ultrapixel rear camera. Users will be notified when the update is available for their devices, the update will be downloaded on the device itself over-the-air.RELATED
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Follow: android 4.3, HTC One, t-mobile,