For some people the usual crop of smartphones, millions of which are sold around the world every quarter, just don’t cut it. These select few have unique tastes and pockets deep enough to fulfill them. While the average person probably won’t spend over $5,000 on a feature phone, which isn’t even a smartphone, there are some who would and Tag Heuer has just the thing for them. The luxury watch maker has updated its Meridiist premium phone line. Meridiist 2 phones are thinner and lighter than their predecessors, not to mention the fact that they are now even more luxurious.
The Meridiist phone line features 10 different designs which use a variety of different, and expensive, materials. There’s a model exclusively for the discerning ladies, labeled “Jewellery,” that particular Meridiist 2 model comes in pink sapphire and pink alligator finishes. As far as the specs are concerned, there’s a 2.4 inch TFT LCD display, 8GB of onboard storage, a 5 megapixel rear camera and dual SIM functionality. Meridiist 2 phones can play MP3 and AAC files. At the top there’s a separate clock screen which can display the time in a second time zone, perfect for those who are managing business across different time zones. The crown jewel is without a doubt the 24/7 exclusive worldwide personal concierge service being offered with these phones, “Just ask and it’s yours,” assures TAG Heuer. Meridiist 2 models start north of $5,000.
Next Story: Samsung Denies Best Buy Acquisition Rumors
- 2014-04-04: Tag Heuer Meridiist Infinite Uses Display To Charge Itself
- 2013-10-07: TAG Heuer Meridiist 2 Premium Phones Get Even More Luxurious
- 2012-03-12: TAG Heuer RACER luxury handset
- 2011-09-29: Tag Heuer chronograph concept costs a bomb
- 2011-06-28: Tag Heuer's $6,700 Alligator Skin Android Offering
- 2010-12-08: TAG Heuer Fuchsia MERIDIIST GMT ready to empty your bank account