We already know that when it comes to certain game franchises, there would be very little need for any incentive to whet the gamer’s appetite in picking up that title when it arrives. However, there would still be some more of the broader market who might not be too interested in what the game is all about, and would need a little push or incentive to get the job done. I would say that The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds would be a relatively huge success when it is released, now knowing that there will be a couple of princesses starring in the game itself, not to mention that a life-sized musical chest would be a nice addition to it, but those who have decided to place a pre-order for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds at GAME in the UK will be able to pick up a cute little miniature treasure chest that will come with a musical surprise within.
Even the folks at Nintendo UK have already confirmed the existence of such a pre-order bonus on Twitter. GAME, however, has not posted details on this particular bonus just yet, so we will just have to wait for something official to be announced on their part. For those who are not in the know, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is tipped to arrive on the Nintendo 3DS later this November 22nd, and it will boast a particularly interesting feature, that is, Link’s ability to traverse decorated 2D surfaces.
Next Story: Repo Robot Takes A Ride With You
- 2014-01-20 Future Zelda Games Might Not Necessarily Be At 60fps
- 2013-11-13 Links Duke It Out In The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- 2013-10-16 A Zelda Movie Might Require Movie Goers To Bring Their Nintendo 3DS
- 2013-10-15 Special Edition Zelda 3DS XL Console Revealed For Europe
- 2013-10-13 Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Introduces Zelda And Hilda