Star Wars is without doubt a pretty popular franchise and we have seen how some mobile games, namely Rovio’s Angry Birds have launched Star Wars based games in the past. Well now it looks like Tiny Tower will be cashing in on the Star Wars hype as well with the upcoming release of Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. The game will be developed by NimbleBit and based on what we know so far, will allow gamers to develop a new Death Star similar to how players were tasked to develop a tower in the previous version of the game. We can assume that several big names will be dropping by, at least based on the 8-bit characters in the picture above.
Not much else is known about the game, such as pricing or availability. There is a good chance the game could be free to download but players will be charged if they wish to purchase additional items that will help speed things up, much like its predecessor. The game is expected to “arrive soon” for mobile devices. Given that Tiny Tower was released on iOS and Android devices, we expect the same treatment will be given to Star Wars: Tiny Death Star as well. So, who else is looking forward to getting their hands on the game?
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21 Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-11-07 Star Wars: Tiny Death Star Makes Its Way Into US iTunes App Store
- 2012-04-26 Kinect Star Wars app makes Facebook and Twitter more Forceful on Nokia Lumia smartphones