Last month we reported that Twitter had filed a S-1 form with the SEC, revealing that it is planning to go public. Twitter’s IPO is one of the biggest tech related initial public offerings of this year. Rumors of the microblogging network going public escalated after Facebook conducted its IPO last year, raising $105 billion in the process. Though up till now, no one knows exactly what Twitter IPO price range is going to be. According to a new WSJ report, Twitter might decide on a price range for its offering in the next couple of days.
As per the report, Twitter may “price the deal” as early as November 6th. It seeks to raise $1 billion. The IPO date is not known as well, though it is believed that Twitter is seeking to go public by next month, presumably before Thanksgiving. Once the deal has been priced, Twitter can then start courting investors to put in their money in its shares. The company itself hasn’t dropped any hints about the price range or when we can expect its shares to be listed for trading in the open market. Twitter is the world’s second biggest social network with more than 200 million monthly active users, the money it ends up raising from the IPO will help it in expanding its operations.
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed
- Paramount Wants Twitter To Remove Top Gun Movie Tweets