Soon after BlackBerry officially announced the Z30 in September, Verizon confirmed that it will be carrying the device. The carrier is yet to provide a concrete release date, but it is believed that the BlackBerry Z30 will be launched on Verizon come October 31st. We’ve already seen a couple of renders of the Verizon Z30, the phablet has also been spotted in the wild. A new render has been leaked which shows off both the front and back, showing exactly where Verizon has plastered its branding.
Though the carrier hasn’t said anything about this as yet, it has been previously rumored that Verizon may offer an exclusive white version of the BlackBerry Z30, along with one that has wireless charging capability. We’ve yet to receive word from the Big Red on this. Previously leaked document suggests that the Z30 will cost $299.99 along with a two year contract on Verizon. On the device itself, a Verizon logo can be found upfront next to the speaker. Another logo and 4G LTE branding can be found on the rear, towards the bottom of the device. So while we wait on Big Red to announce when this device is going to be available, lets see how many of you are willing to pick up the first BlackBerry phablet. Show of hands? [Image via @evleaks]RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry z30, Verizon,