Earlier this year, in August to be precise, Verizon launched its all new Droid lineup. The smartphones are actually made by Motorola, but they’re exclusive to the Big Red. Three models were announced, the Droid Mini, Droid Maxx and Droid Ultra. Two months down the line, Verizon has decided to slash prices of all of the three models. Its intriguing to see Verizon take this step within just two months of the smartphones being launched, the carrier has offered no explanation as to why its slashing the prices.
Verizon Droid Maxx was originally priced at $299 with a two year contract. This particular smartphone has a 3,500mAh battery, which makes it a viable choice for those who value battery life above all else. The Maxx is now down to $199, with a two year contract on Verizon. Droid Ultra is a thin and light device, which is now down to just $99.99 on contract from its previous price of $199.99. Last but not the least, the Droid Mini sees a price cut from $99 to $49. This would probably be a good time to make a purchase if you’ve been holding out on purchasing a new Droid. Verizon has given no indication if the price cuts are a limited time promotion.
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-02-05 Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2014-01-02 Moto G Available For Verizon's Prepaid Customers On January 9th
- 2013-12-15 Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-12-15 Verizon Droid MAXX Available For $12.49 On Contract
- 2013-11-29 White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now