Sounds like the HTC M8 is — and you could probably predict — a 5-inch, 1080p handset powered by KitKat and a Snapdragon 800.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) November 15, 2013
When it comes to the HTC M8, we have heard our fair share of rumors in the past, including some alleged photos that had already leaked online. Not only that, it has also been rumored to arrive across all major mobile carriers in the US by the end of the first quarter of next year, which means all will be revealed within the next six months on the calendar. Well, this time around, we have another leak from @evleaks concerning the HTC M8, where it has been touted to arrive with a 5” display which will feature Full HD resolution, running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system alongside a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC.
The HTC M8 will also purportedly arrive with the Sense skin which is tipped to be version 6. When one takes a look at the past release schedule of HTC, chances are the HTC M8 will arrive on store shelves as mentioned earlier, sometime in the first quarter of next year. In the mean time, we can most probably expect additional leaks and rumors surrounding the smartphone to make their way online. After all, an upcoming flagship device tends to be scrutinized closer than ever before.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-07 Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03 HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31 HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30 HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27 Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive