Heads up Assassin’s Creed fans, if you enjoyed Ubisoft’s latest swashbuckling adventure in the form of Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, you might be interested to learn that Ubisoft will be bringing the pirate adventure onto your mobile devices (both iOS and Android) in the form of Assassin’s Cred Pirates. Unfortunately this is not an extension of the game for console, but will instead just share a similar play setting, which we guess could be fun in its own right as well. The game will focus on naval battles and will star naval captain Alonzo Batilla.
The game will require players to enlist a crew for the ship and will battle for treasure, with the ultimate goal being La Buse’s treasure. Along the way they will encounter other pirates, assassins, and Templars. Originally announced back in September this year, The game will be seeing a release on the 5th of December and will be priced at $4.99 for both iOS and Android devices. In the meantime if you’re wondering what sort of game you will be getting your hands on, be sure to check out the trailer above for an idea of what to expect. So, who else is looking forward to getting their hands on the game?
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15: News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2013-10-31: Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- 2013-10-30: Double Dragon Trilogy To Make Its Way Onto iOS And Android
- 2013-10-28: BBM For Android And iOS Will Remain Free